2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Halloween...almost

I know Halloween isn't for another month, but I have to get an early start in order to send my cards across the pond to my family and friends. :)

What better way to celebrate Halloween then with this cuttie Batty Bat?!



Have I mentioned how much I love coloring these images? If not...I love coloring Heidi's images. They are so cute and I get to do all sorts of blending. Unfortunately this little batty suffered from my C-3 Copic running out just as I was shading. :-( Ah well, still really like how both came out. And the card is über cute too.

Well, Happy early Halloween. Hope you are also getting ready for the best holiday ever!
post signature



Images used:
Batty Bat -- 2 Cute Ink
"Halloween" -- Create with TLC

Markers used:
Bat: C-3, C-5, C-7
Pumpkin: YR02, YR07, YR20
Halloween: YR02, Y00, Y06, Y17

Papers:
Memory Box Co: Nightfall

2 comments: