2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I got your Bat

Good Morning All,

I  have my inspiration card to share with you today and this week I have used Batty Bat which you can grab along with lots of other cute images from 2 Cute Ink. So here is my creation:


I have used my Promarkers and Flexmarkers to colour this image. The papers are all little bits I had left in my scraps drawer and the grey card is from my stash. I have used Spellbinders dies for the circles and the zig zag border. I added a little bit of ribbon that came from Ebay and tied a knot in it. The little pearls are from Colemans Craft Warehouse. Now I know the sentiment is a little odd but I am going to be sending this card to a friend who calls everyone Pumpkin. She is going through a bit of trouble at the moment so this is to tell her I am there for her. So I got your Bat stands for I got your Back. Not sure if that makes sense to anyone else but I know it will to her. I hope this also shows you that Halloween images can be used for more than just Halloween.

See you all next week

Kelly

2 comments: